Rehab Physical Therapist, Port Townsend, WA
Rehab Physical Therapist
Outstanding Benefits Package
$8,000 Recruitment bonus
Jefferson Healthcare is seeking full-time, qualified Physical Therapists to become part of our Rehabilitation team. At Jefferson Healthcare, our incredible staff makes a difference in our community. Join our team of talented professionals delivering progressive healthcare that shapes the health of our region.
This position evaluates and treats patients referred for Physical Therapy; directs and assists patients in a program of strength and flexibility exercises, muscle re-education, transfers, balance training, gait training, pain relief and orthotic/prosthetic use. Performs physical therapy treatments using such physical modalities as heat, cold, water, massage, manual techniques, joint mobilization, electrical stimulation, and other modalities as per training.
This position is 1.0 FTE; 40 hours per week; variable days and shifts. We offer an $8,000 hiring bonus!
- Active Physical Therapist, Washington state license in good standing is required
- Graduate of an approved PT program with a BS, PT, MS PT or DPT is required
- Two years experience in an outpatient setting preferred
- One year SNF or inpatient is desired
- We welcome New Grads!
Jefferson Healthcare is located in Port Townsend, WA at the Northeast tip of the Olympic Peninsula. It is nationally recognized as a destination community with a thriving arts community, vibrant walkable downtown, Victorian seaport heritage, and nearby Olympic National Park. Port Townsend offers wide cultural, historic, and recreational experiences. National Geographic calls Port Townsend “one of the most sophisticated places west of Seattle” and recently ranked it the world’s 24th most historic destination.
Jefferson Healthcare employs over 650 employees and is the largest employer in Jefferson County.
We are the primary healthcare provider for more than 25,000 residents of East Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula.
- 25-bed, critical access hospital that has complete coverage by 24-hour hospitalists
- Fully integrated healthcare system – 9 primary care, internal medicine and urgent care clinics, 3 OR suites and endoscopy procedure room
- Fully staffed Rehabilitation clinic including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Top rated surgical services; emergency room, lab services, swing bed unit and the latest in digital imaging
- DNV Accreditation
- Top 7 Washington Hospitals for surgery – Consumer Reports
- Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality – Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation
- Achieving Best Care – Washington State Hospital Association
- New 50,000 square foot Emergency and Specialty Services addition
If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
Our salary is competitive and we offer a generous benefits package of medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans, personal time off and more.
To apply, go online at