Physician - Orthopedic Surgery, Ellensburg, WA
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Ellensburg, WA * Full-time
Who is KVH...
With a critical access hospital named in the Top 50 nationwide, and a variety of specialty clinics and services, we know that even you would be proud to call KVH your home for health. KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, women’s health, and urgent care. Specialty services provide home health and hospice, physical, speech and occupational therapies and a geriatric nurse practitioner program.
What you can expect...
Work-life balance is important to us. We value your mental wellbeing as much as your skills to perform the job and therefore offer a competitive PTO plan, benefits package as well as a 10% employer contribution pension plan. When you’re away from the office we want you to be able to enjoy this beautiful setting. Commute to work by mountain bike. Hike in the wilderness on your day off. Backcountry ski from your door or from lifts within an hour’s drive.
The Physician is responsible for providing care to patients. This includes evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and documentation.
- Completion of the appropriate License or Certification
- Completion of residency.
- Exposure to a clinic environment.
- Demonstrated skills in patient care.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in prioritization.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Ability to handle a variety of functions simultaneously with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to adapt to changing roles.
- Reads, writes, and understands written and oral instructions.
- Speaks and understands the English language.
- Job performance is based solely on the individual's ability to perform the essential job functions.
- Washington State License
- Malpractice Insurance