Registered Nurse, Warrensville Heights, OH
Centers for Dialysis Care
Warrensville Heights, OH
February 14, 2017
Department: Warrs. Nurse
Schedule: Full Time
- RN, Ohio Licensure required.
- 1 year of med/surg. experience required.
- Excellent clinical and leadership skills with a commitment to participation in a patient focused environment.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Dialysis experience preferred.
- Function as a patient advocate supervising direct patient care utilizing a team approach.
- Ability to communicate effectively pertinent clinical information to team.
- Team spirit and commitment to patient focused care.
- Twelve weeks paid formal training program.
- First six weeks - classroom and on-site clinical instruction
- Second six weeks - onsite clinical training with preceptor.
- Successful completion of training program dependent on maintaing an 78% average on exams and passing clinical competencies.
- Attendance is mandatory.