Recruiter, Sylvania, OH
ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven by our Mission to improve your health and well-being, we offer a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical specialties in areas such as emergency medicine and trauma, heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and women’s and children’s services. Today, ProMedica – a committed team of dedicated experts, passionate volunteers and inspired advocates – is recognized nationally for the consistent, high-level care that we provide our communities.
The Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle recruitment and serves as an expert to the business in all phases of the hiring process. This role drives strategic service delivery and ensures strong hiring leader and candidate relationship management, positioning ProMedica has an employer of choice.
- Performs full life cycle recruitment to meet the workforce needs of the business
- Manages a high volume of requisitions at all levels of the organization while setting and meeting aggressive personal recruiting goals
- Manages the entire recruiting process with hiring managers, business partners, and candidates. An open level of communication, status updates, process techniques and a timeline that meets recruiting metrics
- Analyze industry and market trends to design, develop and deliver recruiting services, ensuring optimal service delivery to the business Coordinate and implement sourcing and branding initiatives to attract top talent
- Provide a high level of customer service ensuring a positive candidate experience and strong employment brand in the community
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit in your successes, be creative in your resolution, develop relationships with hiring managers.
- Strong requisition and candidate management within the applicant tracking system
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success identifying qualified candidates through professional networks
- Proven track record of managing high volumes
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and escalate risks to leadership
- Ability to manage time efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, a focus in Business Administration, HR Administration, Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruitment experience with increasing responsibilities required
- Extensive experience in full life cycle recruiting which include: sourcing, qualifying, interview coordination and offer negotiation
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required
- Health care experience preferred