AVP, Marketing [Medicare], Long Beach, CA
AVP, Marketing [Medicare] - (1610738)
Primary Location: US-CA-Long Beach-MOLINA200
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Oct 19, 2016, 2:26:51 PM
Molina Healthcare was founded in 1980 as a single community clinic in Long Beach, California. The goal was to create a future where everyone receives quality healthcare, and it is because of the dedication of our employees that we have been able to further this mission. Today, Molina Healthcare is a Fortune 300 company and has grown to over 20 states and territories, servicing nearly five million individuals receiving government assistance. If you desire to work with a purpose-driven organization, have a passion for helping those who are most in need, and are seeking a company that will invest in and promote the advancement of your career, then you will find a home here at Molina Healthcare.
Responsible for the development of marketing or reimbursement approaches aimed at maximizing the sales opportunity. Develop product positioning strategy, product promotional approaches, reimbursement and market penetration tactics, etc. May also include the use of electronic avenues to educate and provide alternative channel for marketing the Business products.
- Lead, develop and implement integrated positioning strategies to ensure maximum brand exposure for the Company. Responsible for overall marketing and brand strategies for the Company including the development, execution and monitoring of short and long-term strategic programs and initiatives that boost brand image among key stakeholders, including—but not limited to—existing and potential members, providers, regulators, legislators and employees.
- Responsible for the Corporate brand including the evolution and management of all branding elements and positioning.
- Identify strategies and develop market-specific campaigns to build awareness and increase preference as well as oversee and execute the campaign elements and tactics. This includes all forms of marketing – advertising, collateral, direct, co-marketing, strategic partnerships, signage, event support, digital, etc.
- Work with Health Plan, Subsidiary and Corporate leadership to interpret business objectives and create marketing programs as needed and communicate across departments to execute the programs as well as results.
- Lead and manage Market Research efforts for the Company including interpreting the research needs, recommending appropriate methods, working with outside partners to execute the research and sharing the results and recommendation with the business.
- Establish overall and state-specific marketing budgets, including an amount allocated to each state for local promotional activities and community support. Track, measure and ensure that each marketing campaign delivers a return on investment.
- Manage external marketing partners including media buying, marketing, market research and video/editing as well as the services and support vendors (photography, traffic/workflow, etc.)
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
10+ years; Spanish language a plus
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.