Family Medicine Physician, Fairbanks, AK
Tanana Valley Clinic (TVC) is seeking a Board Eligible/Certified Family Medicine Physician. Specific details on the position include:
- Total Compensation will exceed $300,000 at national MGMA median RVU production level. Compensation consists of base pay of $160,000 + production pay based on Relative Value Unit (RVU) production.
- $65 thousand sign on bonus
- $5 thousand for CME expenses and 10 paid days for CME education
- Full reimbursement for Board Certification, State Licensure, and Hospital Credentialing
- 28 paid vacation days per year, increasing with seniority
- Generous benefits including health, dental, life insurance and a Fidelity 401k plan.
Tanana Valley Clinic (TVC) has served the Fairbanks area for more than half a century. Owned by the people of Fairbanks through the Greater Fairbanks Community Hospital Foundation. TVC is a hospital affiliated multi-specialty group with over 60 providers whose specialties include critical care, hospital medicine, pediatrics, family practice, urgent care, OB/GYN, internal medicine, cardiology, vascular surgery, sleep medicine, diabetes, dermatology, and general surgery. TVC has a great group of physicians, many who’ve been with TVC for over 20 years.
Fairbanks is Alaska’s second largest city with a total service area population over 100,000. A university community with strong arts, music and culture, good schools and unlimited access to wilderness and adventure.
Job Education, Experience, Certifications
- BE/BC Family Medicine
Please a copy of your CV to: