Regional Operations Manager, Santa Rosa, CA
Summary: Directs, supervises and coordinates staff and activities at clinic sites.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to the following):
- Coordinates the work activities and schedules at satellite facilities.
- Administers clinic policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner.
- Recruits, hires and supervises assigned personnel in satellite facilities.
- Evaluates performances and recommends wage increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- Handles various personnel matters including forms and procedures, as required.
- Resolves work problems to ensure quality patient service.
- Works with senior management to ensure satellite operations and relations are effective.
- This position exercises supervision over clinic staff.
Education, Licensure and/or Certifications
- High School Diploma. Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years medical office and management experience. Additional appropriate education may be substituted for two years of office management experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
- Knowledge of office management techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Skill in gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data.
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision-making.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires lifting papers of boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Requires dexterity to type 60 wpm.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in an office environment and involves frequent contact with staff at times.
Please visit our careers page on our website at: http://www.ncmahealth.com/career-opportunity/