Healthcare Systems Analyst, Toppenish, WA
Are you a seasoned Healthcare Systems Analyst who understands operational business functions? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative IT environment? Do you want to improve your work/life balance by shortening your daily commute? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
- An experienced healthcare systems analyst who has a strong understanding of clinical work flows, Epic/EMR and QSI Dental systems.
- An IS professional who understands both systems and networks, and their impact on operational business functions – from Accounting to HR.
- A strong communicator who can convey technical information to all levels of the organization.
- An IS Project Manager with hands on experience with managing a project from initiation to conclusion.
What you'll do:
- Gather project requirements, design, maintain and provide technical support for clinical and business applications
- Document clinical and business processes/procedures and make recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
- Manage projects for small to medium initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships with staff through effective communication.
We offer great benefits:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field or a 2 year technical degree with 1 year of experience required.
- Experience: 2-4+ years in Clinical Information Systems or related field.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.