ARNP or PA, Puyallup, WA
Pacific Rehabilitation Centers are the Northwest experts at the interdisciplinary treatment of work-related pain/injury and other serious biopsychosocial conditions. We have been providing programs for over 30 years that include coordinated teams of: psychology, vocational counseling, medical, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing and biofeedback.
We are currently seeking a full time/part time ARNP/PA to join our team in a CARF-accredited outpatient rehabilitation program in our Puyallup location. Hours varies.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner provides medical care to all age groups in accordance with the State of Washington Department of Licensing and professional scope of practice. In addition, the Assistant or Practitioner provides diagnostic and therapeutic medical services to patients, while making reasonable and sound medical assessments and treatment plans.
Job function and requirements
- Facilitates group sessions in stress management, pain management, group problem solving, and nutrition;
- In cooperation with the Staff Physician, monitors and coordinates infection control program;
- Evaluates clients with infectious processes;
- Monitors and educates clients regarding various chronic disease processes, as appropriate, (i.e., hypertension, diabetes mellitus);
- Provides nutrition and weight control counseling;
- Provides medication monitoring. Pacific Rehabilitation Centers Staff Physician and nursing staff develop and monitor tapering plan for clients taking psychologically or physically addicting drugs.
- Assesses clients for chemical dependency problems and makes referrals, as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Interactions with interdisciplinary staff, outside referral sources, and Pacific Rehabilitation Centers Staff Physician.
- EDUCATION: Registered as an ARNP/PA in the State of Washington. Prescriptive authority from Washington State.
- TRAINING / EXPERIENCE: Strong background in acute care and rehabilitation nursing. CPR and First Aid Instruction Certification.
*We are a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply Online: https://www.pacificrehabilitation.com/careers/
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org