Lab Director, Wenatchee, WA
Confluence Health in Wenatchee, WA is growing!
Confluence Health is seeking a Lab Director to oversee the operations of the Confluence Health Lab Departments and lab processes across the organization. The Director of the Lab is responsible for the design, operation, and improvement of the organizations lab processes with a focus on patient care and safety. This position promotes high levels of satisfaction with patients, providers, and staff through proactively addressing concerns through meaningful measures and interventions.
- A Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience or bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years supervisory experience.
- MT (ASCP) Registry or equivalent.
- Certification in line of business.
- Proven and documented skills with budget preparations and a general knowledge of lab procedures and lab quality control.
- Previous experience with lab certification agencies and positive management/communications skills with lab employees.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for personal/technical concerns.
- Educational background which includes basic business courses.
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner.
To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100011022 . For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at www.confluencehealth.org/careers. If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Jessica.Lindsay@confluencehealth.org.