Psychiatric ARNP, Puyallup, WA
Pacific Rehabilitation Centers are the Northwest experts at the interdisciplinary treatment of work-related pain/injury and other serious biopsychosocial conditions. We have been providing programs for over 30 years that include coordinated teams of psychologists, vocational counselors, physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses and biofeedback therapists.
We are currently seeking a part-time to full-time psychiatric ARNP to join our CARF accredited outpatient rehabilitation program and ancillary services team. Primary location in Puyallup with occasional travel to Everett and Bellevue. Hours may vary.
- Assesses clients for psychiatric and chemical dependency.
- Provides medication assessment and opioid tapering problems.
- In cooperation with the staff physician, monitors and coordinates medications.
- Facilitates group session in stress management, pain management, group problem solving and nutrition.
- Interacts with interdisciplinary staff, outside referral sources, and Pacific Rehabilitation Centers staff physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel to Everett and Bellevue facilities.
Education: Registered as a psychiatric ARNP in the state of Washington. Prescriptive authority in Washington State.
Training/Experience: Strong background in psychiatric nursing. CPR and First Aid certification.
- We are a Drug-Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com .
For more information about us, please visit our website: www.pacificrehabilitation.com