Health & Wellness Supervisor - Bilingual in Spanish, Cleveland, OH
Health & Wellness Supervisor - Bilingual in Spanish
Under the supervision of the appropriate Site Director/Manager, is responsible for the ongoing supervision of program, staff and/or site. May manage a small caseload as well.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises designated Clinical staff members. Appraises their performance. Arranges all record keeping and reporting pertinent to these assignments. Schedules/assists with regular staff meetings as requested.
- Maintains a regular program for case review, record documentation, and record completion. Coordinates and supervises case management and assignment. Maintains appropriate statistics and reports related to intake and staff productivity.
- May provide individual and group counseling with a caseload. Demonstrates knowledge and performs diagnosis and treatment on a level required of a licensed clinician.
- Collaborates with the Site Director and Clinical Director, as appropriate, regarding staff concerns, client issues and program development, in particular, outreach to the Spanish-speaking community.
- Provides case consultation to staff of other agencies regarding agency clients, as needed. Interprets service and acts as liaison to other agencies and community organizations, particularly to the Spanish-speaking community. May participate in committees and other groups.
- Participates in agency studies, peer review and research projects. May have the responsibility to coordinate student field placements with area universities. May recruit and supervise student interns at behavioral health sites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in Spanish, as a native or non-native speaker.
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling, with independent licensure in the State of Ohio required. Must have a minimum of three years of related professional experience, including a demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and lead in both positive and challenging situations.
- Must be self-directed, self-disciplined, and skilled and knowledgeable in direct service work with adults, children and/or families.
- Must be knowledgeable of program alternatives and managed care. Must be resourceful in the development and leadership of both program and staff.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have an awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural diversity of the population served.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to make sound decisions under stressful conditions, demonstrated clinical skills, and an ability to organize and prioritize tasks. Must be able to work cooperatively with persons across disciplines, both within and outside the agency.