Family Practice Medicine Provider, Seattle, WA
Family Practice Medicine Provider (West Seattle)
Neighborcare Health offers high quality health care through its medical, dental and school-based clinics, and is the leading provider to low-income and uninsured patients in the Seattle area. Our purpose is to improve health by engaging, educating, and empowering people in the communities we serve.
Looking for engaged Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or Doctor of Medicine to partner with MISSION DRIVEN NeighborCare Health!
Neighborcare Health is the largest provider of primary medical and dental care for Seattle’s uninsured and most vulnerable populations. Each year we care for over 48,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics and homeless programs. We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, progressive organization dedicated to serving our community with the highest standard of care.
You will find Neighborcare Health Clinics nestled in vibrant communities, providing comprehensive healthcare to families and individuals who have difficulty accessing care; respond with sensitivity to the needs of our culturally diverse patients; and advocate and work with others to improve the overall health status of the communities we serve.
You would join a care team that delivers comprehensive healthcare in a culturally diverse population. Working with our multilingual staff, we approach patient care with core values of social justice, community understanding and excellence. We want providers who share our passion for culturally sensitive care, and are comfortable working with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds. It is the richness of this experience that keeps us working here, year after year.
Neighborcare Health Provides a Unique Practice Atmosphere:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Outpatient-only; OB optional
- Three patients per hour
- Work hours spent: 80% clinical and 20% administrative(includes staff meetings)
- Medical clerk handles all paperwork
- Patient referrals handled by the on-site Referral Coordinator
- Provide care for a diverse panel of patients and work with staff who are just as diverse
- Student loan repayment opportunities
- Graduation from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy, as an M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Board Certified
- Licensed as a Physician in the State of Washington
- Current BLS and CPR Certification
- Experience working with individuals of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, culture and sexual orientation.
- A year of clinical experience in a primary care setting
We offer competitive pay, an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, and value a great work/life balance!
Live in Seattle, Washington
Puget Sound's Emerald City, surrounded by mountains, evergreen forests, and thousands of acres of parkland.
- One of the fastest growing cities in the United States with a robust housing market
- Seattle has one of the most efficient transit systems in the Nation, this including buses, trains, light rails and ferries
- Coastal community with a moderate year-round climate
- Metro population of over 3,500,000
- Quick access to International Airport for both domestic and international travels
- Multiple four-year universities, medical school, residency programs plus excellent private and public schools
- The NFL's Seattle Seahawks and Major League Baseball's Seattle Mariners
- Unbeatable access to outdoor activities-hiking amazing trails, beautiful coastal beaches, boating on local waters, biking everywhere, fishing fresh Trout and Salmon and skiing snow-filled mountains
To learn more and apply visit www.neighborcare.org