Director of Network Development and Integration - The Christ Hospital Physicians, Cincinnati, OH
The Christ Hospital Health Network (TCHHN) is hiring a Director of Network Development and Integration. This role will responsible for The Christ Hospital Physicians (TCHP) provider manpower plan and the successful recruitment of the physicians and practices; including TCHHN STARK community manpower planning. This individual is responsible for overseeing and facilitating all aspects of The Christ Hospital physician recruitment, both within the physician division and in support of community need. This role will also be responsible for supporting Service Lines in the development, execution, and monitoring of the long-range and annual TCHP provider manpower plan. In supporting both community and employed physician recruitment this position will also build and execute strategic plans and pipelines across all six service lines (in coordination with physician peers and executive directors of each service line) of the hospital and maintain compliance accountability (reporting and auditing) under STARK regulatory guidelines as well as TCH compliance direction.
The Director of Network Development and Integration may perform the following job duties:
- Manages the Physician Integration process, including acquisition, transition, relocation and start-up and ensures committed milestones are achieved.
- Identifies and obtains commitment from all key stakeholders obtaining consensus and communicating deliverables.
- Coordinates between cross functional resources and teams as required and conduct meetings as necessary to facilitate efficient utilization to achieve optimal transition and set up of new entities.
- Actively manages vertical integration within TCHP to increase retention and maximize growth across all Service Lines.
- Supports licensure with appropriate licensing applications and renewals with the State of KY for all healthcare facilities licenses as required by the KY OIG.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all Physician Relation strategy throughout TCHP and independent/community physicians; including Epic community affiliates.
- Responsible for oversight of strategy and execution of this plan in relation in support of Service Line program growth and development with the goal of maximizing integration within TCHP in support of high quality coordinated care and the finest patient experience.
- Coordinates dissemination of information and awareness of The Christ Hospital and its services to community-based specialists and primary care physician's offices/staff by assisting in development of information pieces; visiting physician offices to communicate changes in services/programs; and promoting collaborative relationships with physicians as well as maximizing referral and redirection opportunities for inpatient and outpatient services, facilities, and specialty physicians.
- Oversees all aspects of business development budget including planning of, payments, reconciliations with finance, and compliance audits/reports.
- Supports and assists in coordinating the capital budgeting required for projected Integrations and Acquisitions for the Physician Network.
- Directs process for funding requests identifying appropriate vendors, seeks budgetary quotes, and directs submission of requests in OnBase.
- Assists in the FY budgeting process for the Physician Network by working with Physician Network Managers, identifying the appropriate vendors, and seeking budgetary quotes.
- Coordinates with TCH Purchasing to establish best pricing practices as well as supporting standardization across the Physician Division and within the Enterprise.
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of Business Development Budget and supports TCHP Capital/Operational budget planning.
- Works in collaboration TCH Real Estate and Facilities team to support the manpower plan and TCHHN strategic growth goals, including working with the Real Estate and Facilities team reviewing location selection process, site development.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all other Physician Relation projects, strategy, and tactics throughout TCHP and independent/community physicians.
- Provides project management support in Physician Division special projects as assigned to develop and coordinate programs designed to support the Enterprise Strategic Plan and Vision 2020, including practice closures of retiring physicians and office closures/relocations.
- Coordinates asset management with TCH Real Estate and Facilities and TCH Clinical Engineering.
- Promotes and supports the Enterprise strategic initiatives in support of quality delivery of care. Provides project management support as assigned by the Leadership team.
- Bachelors degree in Business and/or related health care field required. Masters Degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in health care operations and management. Some project management experience required.
- Clinical experience, contract negotiations, budgetary oversight and planning, and facilities management experience preferred.