Account Executive, Virginia Mason Institute, Seattle, WA
Account Executive, Virginia Mason Institute
Professional (non clinical) | Fulltime - Regular | Seattle, WA, US
Job Number: 171169
Department: VMI - Administration
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level.
You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters -our patients.
This position will be responsible to drive sales of Virginia Mason Institute products and services. This includes, but is not limited to building the business through identifying, maintaining and growing relationships with prospective and existing clients. This position will be responsible for converting new leads into clients and cold calling. This position will maintain an ongoing relationship with key clients and work to resolve any issues or concerns and ensure customer satisfaction.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or related field.
- 5 years of related work experience in sales required. Also required are: Strong prospecting, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Experience using CRM, strong knowledge of sales principles and practices; excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal skills; strong analytical skills; strong skills in using PC and software (e.g., MS Office), and the internet; ability to manage multiple concurrent activities; ability to respond appropriately in stressful situations.
- Also required are skills in managing client relationships, including at the executive level. Must have a history of emphasizing excellence and meeting sales goals.
- Must display a high energy level, have the ability to work independently, and have a motivation for sales.
Preferred experience: 5 years sales experience in business to business sales with experience with Salesforce.com CRM. Health care industry knowledge/experience a plus.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.