Dentist, Longview, WA
FULL TIME DENTIST
Family Health Center is an established non-profit Community Health Center in S.W. Washington, seeking an experienced Dentist. Our organization serves Cowlitz, Wahkiakum and Pacific counties that include Medical, Dental and Mental Health Services, for high-risk, low-income and multi-ethnic population. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide exceptional care for our patients and clients and our sincere connection to the communities we serve.
Are you looking to show some one else what you can do? Make a Difference. Join our team!
- All steps must be completed and documents sent in to be considered
- Fill out the Washington Practitioner Application and all disclosures completely - no blanks - email addresses for references
- Send your FHC forms, Resume, WA DOH Certification number, and Cover letter. Indicate Dentist in the Subject line
- go to https://www.cowlitzfamilyhealth.org/how-to-apply
Skills: We are looking for a kind, patient, caring general dentist to work at our Longview Dental Clinic. In this position you must be team oriented with good primary diagnostic and treatment care, experience and competence with electronic health records and have great communication skills (written and verbal).
- Licensed in the State of Washington with no restrictions
- Possess a valid DEA unrestricted license.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with proficiency in surgical extractions, operative dentistry, endodontics and treating emergencies for adults and children is desired.
- Must be able to work with a low income, multi ethnic patient population and demonstrate the ability to relate respectively and effectively to people of diverse racial, educational and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Dentrix programming experience a plus.
- Be able to diffuse stressful situations yet remain calm
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
This is an Full Time benefit eligible position
EOE / Affirmative Action Employer