RN-Hospice Per Diem, Napa, CA
RN-Hospice Per Diem
Our Hospice department is seeking a per diem Registered Nurse to work weekday and weekend day shifts and an occasional night relief, to administer and coordinate total nursing care for patients on Hospice service which includes; teaching patients and significant others home medical management and working closely with patient/caregiver, physician, equipment distributors, infusion agencies, ancillary disciplines and community resources to provide coordinated quality end of life care.
Also includes a shift differential of $2.00 per hour in addition to the starting rate.
Please apply if you possess the following job requirements:
- Current RN license from the State of California.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse required.
- Ability to meet the essential physical demands and functions of the job.
- Possession of a valid California Drivers License and the ability to maintain automobile insurance.
- Ability to meet requirements of CPR and other mandated programs.
If you are a professional that enjoys working in a team environment, is a self starter and has a passion for service, we would like to hear from you. We offer a competitive compensation program and a positive work environment. Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you would like to work for our agency, along with your salary expectations.