Nurse Practitioner, Pulmonary/Sleep Lab, Santa Rosa, CA
Northern California Medical Associates
Santa Rosa, CA
October 20, 2017
Pulmonary/Sleep Lab – Full Time; Nurse Practitioner: Northern California Medical Associates, Inc.
- Multi-Site practice currently staffed with 1 Pulmonologist (>10yrs experience).
- Become a valuable member of a clinical and administrative team eager to develop and expand a thriving practice.
- Resources of a well-established multi-specialty group including a prominent Cardiology group, Family practice, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Pulmonary/Sleep medicine, Rheumatology, General Surgery, Otolaryngology, Cardio-thoracic surgery, Orthopedics, Urology, and Podiatry services
Prominent Northern California location in the Wine Country:
- Local population 175K with catchment area >800K
- Historic districts and an extensive parks system for great outdoor lifestyle
- Excellent schools and great place to raise children
- World renowned culinary, wine and beer
- Close to San Francisco, the Pacific Ocean, and Lake Tahoe
Send your CV today if you are interested in this position: