Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners, Portland, OR
Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners
GoHealth Urgent Care, a physician-led and technology-driven urgent care network, is seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Family Practice/Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioners with adult & pediatric experience for centers throughout Portland, OR.
We’re looking for Nurse Practitioners who have at least one year of experience treating both adult and pediatric patients.
We’re also looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to provide workplace injury and workers’ compensation follow-up care.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Legacy Health), we also offer:
- Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Legacy Health network.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & Internal network referrals which help with your productivity.
- Flexible staffing model to accommodate for high volume centers, to ensure that our providers can focus on quality care
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.