Certified Medical Assistants, Tillamook, OR
Join our team at Tillamook Regional Medical Center! We are looking for skilled Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs) staff to join our team in our rural health clinics!
Adventist Health is more than a healthcare system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good—from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God’s love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
Tillamook Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Tillamook, a rural community on the northern Oregon coast. Adventist Health Medical Group in Tillamook operates a network of rural health clinics spanning 71 miles of the Oregon coast serving more than 53,000 patients annually. Several of our clinics have received Patient-Centered Primary Care Home Tier III recognition by the Oregon Health Authority.
We currently have opportunities for Medical Assistants in the following clinics:
- Banks Clinic
- Tillamook Medical Group
- Vernonia Clinic
- Hoodland Clinic
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- Medical Assistant (CMA) certification: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
- Successful completion of audiometry and vision training or have a certificate from CHDP: Preferred
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
For additional information, please contact Paromita Chatterjee, Talent Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-261-6903 or visit our website at: https://www.adventisthealth.org/Tillamook/pages/about-us/careers/job-search.aspx