Mammography Tech-UFCW, Kirkland, WA
Applies prescribed ionizing radiation in performing radiologic mammography procedures at a technical level, not requiring constant supervision, of technical detail for diagnostic purpose under the prescription of a physician.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- High school graduate/or equivalent
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program
- ARRT, advanced certification in Mammography
- WA State licensure – Radiologic Technologist
- Training specific to the operation of mammography equipment
- Must have current BLS Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
- 1 year of experience in a radiology setting for staff position
- 3 years of experience/supervision for Lead position
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the UFCW which contains a "union security" provision. This means that, as a condition of employment, you must join the union and pay union dues and any required fees within 30 days of your date of hire.