Architect, Wenatchee, WA
Confluence Health in Wenatchee, WA is growing!
Confluence Health is seeking a seeking a Licensed Architect to join our Facilities team. Come grow with us. Starting at $55, 000 the Architect position is a tremendous opportunity to utilize and hone your design skills. In addition to, working on small to medium sized remodel projects and facility additions. Serves as CH liaison with contracted design professionals on larger/more complex facility projects. Previous healthcare design experience helpful but not required. More important is a passion for customer service, exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills, and an ability to get things done. You will be the only licensed architect on staff but you will be part an engaged team of facilities professionals that make sure our patients and co-workers have well-designed and attractive accommodations and workspace. Reports to the Manager of Engineering.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- License to independently practice Architecture in Washington State.
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, and SketchUp.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and time management skills including the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and production schedules, and manage projects.
- Concise, personable verbal, visual and written communication skills to communicate effectively with peers, clients and third party vendors.
- Knowledge of furniture, material, and building finish products suitable for a health care organization.
- Be well read in design concepts and changing trends, open to new ideas and influences, specifically pertaining to healthcare.
- Strong understanding of design principles and building codes/regulations.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Healthcare design experience.
- Knowledge of LEED building requirements.
- Knowledge of Lean process improvement techniques.
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100011373 . For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at https://www.confluencehealth.org/career-opportunities/ . If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Chrysta.Gard@confluencehealth.org.