Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Roseburg, OR
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker shall be a core member of the interdisciplinary Patient Centered Primary Care Team. The LCSW will work closely with the primary health care team to provide integrated behavioral health care to improve the patients' medical outcomes. The licensed clinician will possess excellent clinical skills and provide short term behavioral health care using evidence-based treatment models with adults, children, and families. The LCSW will establish and implement clinical treatment goals in collaboration with the integrated health care team.
- Applies high quality, appropriate short-term, treatment based on clinical diagnosis and assessment of the patient's presenting problem.
- Provides short-term treatment modalities at UCHC sites including, but not limited to, individual, family, and group settings.
- Accurately documents all clinical interventions, diagnosis, symptoms, and presenting problems in the Electronic Medical Record.
- Works collaboratively with providers including, but not limited to, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Mental Health counselors, and Psychiatrists.
- Works with patient to develop treatment plan and goals, based on social, emotional, and health needs of the patient/family.
- Provides crisis intervention and conducts Warm Hand-off assessments as needed.
- Incorporates health and wellness education and referrals to preventative care.
- Coordinates care with patient's care team, and communicates regularly with care team.
- Participates in peer and chart review.
- Assists in the evaluation of utilization and impact of behavioral health services.
- Complies with established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Attends a variety of meetings, conferences, seminars as required or directed.
- Demonstrates use of Quality Improvement in daily operations.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Respects diverse views and approaches, and contributes in maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility, and acceptance toward all employees, patients, and visitors.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
- Master's Degree in Social Work.
- Current State of Oregon license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience providing clinical treatment to families and children, preferably in the health care field, in individual, family, group, and crisis intervention modalities.
- Must be able to interact with a variety of individuals at various levels under stressful circumstances while exercising soundjudgernent, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent clinical experience with mentally ill, substance abuse afflicted population.
- Excellent clinical, assessment, and diagnostic skills.
- Passionate about providing high quality care to low-income, underserved residents in healthcare setting.
- Experience within a substance abuse treatment environment is a plus.
How to Apply
To be considered for employment at UCHC, please complete our Application for Employment (link below) and submit either in person at UCHC's Administrative Offices, located at 150 NE Kenneth Ford Dr., Roseburg, OR 97470 or by downloading and attaching to an email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org