Chief Operations Officer, East St. Louis, IL
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
SIHF Healthcare is seeking an experienced health care leader to become Chief Operations Officer. This position will report directly to the President/ Chief Executive Officer and will be a key member of the senior leadership team.
SIHF Healthcare is one of the country’s largest Community Health Centers. Our senior leadership team and Board established our organization as a nationally respected and reputable health care service provider. SIHF Healthcare’s multi-specialty provider group has over 38 locations across central and southern Illinois that is the medical home for over 105,000 individuals.
The selected individual will be an experienced leader in physician practices, health care network operations, clinical integration, and business analytics. We are seeking an individual with strong leadership, planning, communication, and business competencies.
If you are interested in being part of or exploring a new and exciting opportunity in health care we may offer the career that you desire.
- BS in a Healthcare related field or Business is required. A Master’s Degree is highly desirable.
- At least five years of experience as a senior leader in a nonprofit health care organization is required.
- Experience in a senior management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of management strategies.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of nonprofit health care operations
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff.
- Strong problem solving with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIHF Healthcare is an equal employment opportunity employer.