Nurse Navigator, Wenatchee, WA
Confluence Health in Wenatchee, WA is growing!
Confluence Health is seeking an Oncology Nurse Navigator, who is accountable for navigation and coordination of care utilizing evidenced-based clinical pathways for oncology patients along the continuum of care for their cancer from diagnosis through treatment to survivorship care. They will provide longitudinal comprehensive nursing care to a designated case of oncology patient. They will have primary nursing responsibilities for the coordination of care, symptom management and education of patients and families. This position will work in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to achieve the best possible outcomes for the patient.
- Current Washington State Nursing License.
- Current BLS Health Provider card.
- 3 years of clinical experience.
- Working knowledge of case management with clinical pathways.
- Knowledge or variance identification/reporting and process improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients and health care team.
- Working knowledge of team building and facilitation skills.
- Competent in basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform role with minimal guidance.
- Case Management experience/certification preferred.
- Oncology experience preferred.
Who We Are:
Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology—to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level.
We are dedicated to improving our patients’ health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100012323 . For more information about Confluence Health visit our website at https://www.confluencehealth.org/career-opportunities/ . If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email us at Joshua.Brack@confluencehealth.org.