Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Tulalip, WA
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
IN TULALIP, WA
Job Title: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Tribal Division: Tulalip Health System
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health and Recovery, will provide services consistent with the profession of clinical psychology. These may include, but are not limited to, cognitive/intellectual testing, psychological evaluations of mental health and personality factors, individual, group, and family therapy, and consultation with other healthcare professionals in an integrated health team model. Occasional evaluations related to forensic and criminal justice matters may be requested, and some degree of expertise with brain and nervous system function is highly desirable.
Compensation: $39.23 per hour
- Doctoral Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Psychology, Clinical or Counseling emphasis.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with adults, children and families; demonstrating sensitivity to individual, family and cultural difference and ability to engage and work respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing direct mental health services.
- Minimum of one (1 year working as an intern, Associate or Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist) with Tribal Communities.
- Minimum of one (1) year working with CBT, and knowledge and experience working with TF-CBT.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Washington.
- CPR/AID Certificate
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position.