Director Oncology Service Line, Libertyville, IL
Director Oncology Service Line
Job ID: 94516
Facility: CONDELL MEDICAL CENTER
Department / Unit: Heart & Vascular Institute
Status-FTE: Full-Time - 1
This position is accountable for providing strategic direction, leadership, and administration of the operational functions for Oncology service line for Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. This includes strategic planning and development of strategies for utilization of resources in clinical areas to ensure the delivery of the highest quality of patient care to the satisfaction of patients, associates, medical staff and management in the most effective and economical manner.
- Coordination and administration of all operational aspects to provide effective quality care for patients.
- Development and implementation of strategic plans for Oncology service lines at Advocate Condell Medical Center and Advocate Good Shepherd.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of collaborative relationships with associates, department managers/directors, physicians, system-wide contacts and related external contacts in order to meet hospital/system objectives.
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards which follow quality management, Accrediting Organization, IDPH, CDC, OSHA, and other external guidelines.
- Responsible for professional and personal growth and development.
- Master's degree (MBA, MHA, MPH) is required
- Five years (5) progressive experience in health care administration. Three (3) of which have been in management capacity.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with physicians, leaders and associates
- Demonstrated experience and results with business planning
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong execution skills
- Excellent communication, written, listening and verbal skills
- Strong knowledge of healthcare management.
- Ability to travel locally as well as long distance travel.