Physician, Chicago, IL
Our Mission: ACCESS Partners with patients at all points of care, providing high quality, patient-centered health services accessible to all in their own community.
Our Vision: ACCESS is the health care home of choice, partnering with patients and communities to improve total health and create health equity.
Provide the full scope of services which fall under provider’s field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record (EHR) maintenance, while following guidelines contained within the quality management, risk management, infection control, customer service and safety programs for Access Community Health Network.
A partial list of responsibilities:
- Obtains health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnoses, treats, counsels, and coordinate care for each patient.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Illinois statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Works with care team and case management to provide for coordinated delivery of case management services.
- Assures care teams properly carry out effective treatment, education and performs clinical tasks in accordance with acceptable policy and procedure.
- Conducts patient education activities, including pre and post instruction exams and procedures, instructions related to illness and treatment, and reinforcement of provider’s follow-up instructions.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with Collaborating Physician
- Exhibits a positive attitude during daily activities and fosters a positive work environment for the entire team.
- 4-year degree MD/DO
- Completed Residency in Primary Care and board certification is required
- 2-3 years’ work experience in the practice of primary care medicine
Please apply on our website at: www.achn.net
You belong at ACCESS if:
- You have a passion for community health
- You strive in a culture of learning and discovery that promotes innovation using cutting-edge technologies and best practices
- You want to work in a team based collaborative environment
- You are committed to providing quality of care
- You truly want to make a difference in the lives of the patients you serve
Medical, dental, and vision insurance; Life, Supplemental Life & AD&D coverage; Short-/Long-term disability; Paid Time Off (PTO); Health and Dependent Care FSA; Employee Assistance Program; Employee Wellness Program; FTCA malpractice insurance; Eligible for loan repayment with NHSC; CME reimbursement