Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - West Valley Float, Phoenix, AZ
Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician - West Valley Float - (18003617)
* This is a Full-Time Float position that will cover the West Valley.
* There are no on-call hours for this position.
Cigna Medical Group, the group practice division of CIGNA HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley’s largest multi-specialty group practices with over 20 offices located throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Many are equipped with several medical specialists under one roof, so referrals or additional diagnostic needs can be quickly obtained. The physician will provide primary care for CIGNA Medical Group (CMG) patients deemed to fall within the scope of practice of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Diagnoses and treats patients for disorders on a general level, without restriction to special systems or regions of the body; serves as the general practitioner to patients for general diagnostic and therapeutic medical care.
* Will consider either Family Practice or Internal Medicine specialty.
LOCATION/HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Location: West Valley
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- This position is responsible for providing excellent care to Cigna Medical Group patients in an outpatient clinical setting.
- This is specifically for adult medicine and geriatric medicine.
- The incumbent must be effective in unifying the business, operational, support and clinical arms into a cohesive team.
- MD or DO Degree required.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted AZ medical license required.
- Good computer skills using MS Office Products (Word/Excel) and Electronic Health Records systems (Allscripts).
- Demonstrates flexibility and displays excellent communication skills with staff and during patient interactions.
To learn more contact Dave Lawrence at 860-226-3665 or David.Lawrence@cigna.com