EPIC/EHR Support Supervisor, Yakima, WA
Are you a Healthcare IT professional who excels at leading teams? Do you enjoy mentoring and developing IT Staff at various levels of knowledge and experience? If you answered yes, then we invite you to apply for our EPIC/EHR Support Supervisor position in Yakima, WA.
What we're looking for in you:
- A good communicator who can communicate with staff at all levels, provide clear direction and effectively pass critical information.
- A leader in technical resources who can mentor, train and develop IT staff with different experience levels and assist in implementing new procedures and corrective actions to improve team performance and develop team resources effectively.
- A positive minded professional who can understand and communicate key administrative and clinical goals and results to the team so that work is aligned with corporate initiatives.
Proficiency with and an understanding of EPIC systems highly preferred.
What you'll do:
- Oversee analysts and support staff responsible for implementation, support, and maintenance of YVFWC's instance of EPICare Ambulatory, associated modules, and a variety of 3rd party Health IT systems/vendors.
- Analyze operational workload of staff, and recommend improvements in staffing models or adjustments in workload to maintain an optimal balance between workload and capacity.
- Ensure the team responds effectively and in a timely manner to inquiries from a wide customer base, which may include patients, providers, and administrative staff.
We offer you:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Health-related field, or Associate of Arts Degree in Data Processing or completion of Vocational/Technical training for service management with a minimum of two years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience: Two years of supervisory experience in information technology. Five years of experience in information systems or clinical practice. Minimum of one-year exposure to EPIC EMR systems, with additional EPIC experience, strongly preferred. Additional Years of experience with other Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems may substitute for EPIC experience. Bachelor's degree may substitute for two years of experience.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. EPIC certifications related to Cadence, Prelude, Resolute Professional Billing, Ambulatory, Wisdom, or Willow preferred. Other EPIC certifications in clinical, revenue cycle or access management related modules may substitute.
We serve more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working with us
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.