Client Recruitment Coordinator, Phoenix, AZ
Client Recruitment Coordinator
Job Title: Client Recruitment Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Manager, Recruitment
FLSA Status: Full‐Time, Non-exempt
The Client Recruitment Coordinator will provide program and administrative support for the Recruitment Department, serve as the backup to the Sr Manager, Recruitment and perform related recruitment efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborates with Sr. Manager, Recruitment, including initial outreach to potential participants by making appointments, scheduling & attending calls and meetings.
- Coordinate CRM responsibilities as defined by Sr. Manager, Recruitment.
- Assists with the creation and production of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by programs, including some contract management work, as Sr. Manager, Recruitment defines.
- Assists with tracking and responding to program participant requests for information and assistance.
- Assists with preparation of presentations to key internal and external audiences.
- Works collaboratively with Health Current leadership team to ensure that all program and project related goals and objectives are being accomplished.
- Assists with coordination and planning of meetings that relate to program administration.
- Coordinates with and supports other Health Current team members as it relates to program administration.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Serves as the back-up to Senior Manager, Recruitment
- Performs other duties as assigned within the Recruitment Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3 – 5 years’ experience in client recruitment and / or sales functions, client recruitment program and execution, and program / project management. Healthcare and/or information technology experience strongly preferred. Health information exchange (HIE) and health information technology (HIT) implementation experience and knowledge preferred. Experience using CRM system software is highly desired. Bachelor’s degree required; or relevant combination of higher education and client recruitment program experience. Health IT certification, healthcare vocational training or healthcare job‐related course work is a plus.
- Knowledge of sales cycle development and use
- Knowledge of Healthcare in general, and the intricacies of how a healthcare system functions and operates.
- Knowledge and ability to efficiently utilize computers and related technology in a work environment
- Demonstrated proficient skill utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required; Project, and Visio proficiency is a plus
- Experience using CRM systems is highly desired (Microsoft Dynamics-365 tools preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral is required
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information is required
- Detail oriented, especially as it relates to accuracy, time and project management and external communications
- Ability to plan, organize, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior management, fellow co-workers and the general public
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment and consistently meet strict deadlines
- Ability to embrace change and adjust quickly to work demands and shifting priorities
- Proven ability to work independently as well as ability to effectively work in a team environment and maintain strong working relationships required
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to effectively work in a team environment and maintain strong working relationships required
- Ability to plan, organize, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This includes availability to occasionally work non‐regular hours and the ability to periodically attend off-site work-related events which may require limited in-state travel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. An employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and talk or hear.
To apply send resume to email@example.com