Clinical Social Worker, Richmond, IN
July 18, 2018
- Provides social work services to patients admitted to Adult/Geropsychiatry Services and their families using a combination of individual, family, group work and community work skills. Provides psycho-social assessment of patients and provides services according to identified needs.
- Works with physician, RN, patient, family, and other health care professionals in preparing and implementing treatment plans and discharge plans.
- Maintains ongoing contact with referring agencies and related people, and with community resources used for referrals.
- Maintains confidentiality and other ethical standards consistent with HIPPA, NASW, hospital policy, and applicable laws.
- Understands the significance of, and participates in appropriate volunteer opportunities within the greater community promoting and supporting a higher quality of life for our service area. These opportunities may include the enhancement of social, educational, spiritual, physical, or psychological needs.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Master's degree in Social Work.
- LCSW License.
- Two years of experience in a social service agency.
To apply please visit our website at: